iPod users! Don't forget!

Dime5150

Registered
To check software update and get the new version! has an awesome music quiz game! and the battery meter is way better. instead of blocks ticking down for power its more percise. its a continous filled battery bar displayed on the pod.

The music quiz .. i have the older 20 GB and run it often in random. Without looking whats it playing. I enjoy being able to guess what is the track anyway. So kind of the same.... :)

Originally posted by Trip
What is the music quiz game exactly?

Hey Trip,

It's very cool; I just tried it. The iPod plays songs at random from your library, and lists four possible answers for the title of the song. You scroll up or down and hit the button to select your answer; and the quicker you are the more points you score (for correct answers, that is) I tried it last night but didn't have headphones plugged in, so I didn't do very well! Take care.

Marc

Is it just me or does the damn music quiz just start playing songs REALLY LOUD randomly? I thought I fixed my library so all the songs were at the same volume level, and they don't really change in volume when I'm on a playlist anymore - but about every 10 songs in music quiz one just blows my ears out of my head - and that's no fun.
Is there a way to change volume within the game?
And what's you guys' high scores? I can't remember my score but I got 11/11 last night.

Back