iPod

BBenve

Apple seeder
Hey .. i got my iPod today...and I think is sucha great product..that we should have a secton specific for it ...wouldn't that be cool?
Admins...let me know if it is possible :)

Andy

Another thing that i notivced no onw named.. is the fact that iPod comes basically ONLY one cable.. a FW cable to be precise... the cable will be used either as transfer/recharger or as simple regarger attched to the wall... this means.. no power cable...everything goes trought FW (this seems normal since FW let you do it) but yet... Apple made something simple as a "walkman" even simpler... one cable does it all :) smart thinking...
Apple once again... you re the Best

Andy

Checking prices on other MP3-players on the market!
Surprises me everytime how incredibly much better the iPod is when price/features is compared!

I told one of my peecee m8s yesterday that I ordered an mp3-player...
400$!
He said; "What??? You pay 400 for a MP3-player? You get MP3-players for only 100 now, start thinkin' man!"
I said; "That is cheapo-crap mp3-players that I wouldnt take if someone forced me to! The iPod is CHEAP"
He leaves with a "DOH"!

Seems like I was right :D

Once again the pay more get more is true.. you pay more .. but not for the brand (well that raise a little too) Apple's iPod is really a jewel..speed easy to use...everything is great...and .. is also a nice 5 gig HD and with few (not so legal) app... you can get the MP3 in and OUT of the iPod.
I have a question though.... iPod support Aiff... does that means that if i stick a cd into my drive..open iTunes.. and sync... is it going to copy the cd inside the iPod? as aiff?
one more thing... Apple add FW to FW (iPod to iPod file transfer.. so no Mac wil be needed while on the way :)think about how cool would thaat be... share your files (the legal ones :) lol with friends... with 2 iPod and one FW cable..that's it.... that would be great

Andy

I ordered an iPod on November 2nd on AppleStore, and still no news.
It seems that they are still assembling it: i'm looking forward to have it!

Ciao:mad:

Back