irritating non-members

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclyst1964

Registered
I'm sort of new here , so forgive me if this is a silly question.

My impression is that this site is here for us Os X users to constructively share ideas and information with each other.

There seems to be a large number of posts by visitors who are just trying to pick a fight.
This always seems to cause a flood of controversy that is bound to be a waste of valuable space, resources, and time.

Why not set this place up so that you must first register before being allowed to post to the forums?
That way if someone is misusing the forum just to pick a fight and call us names (childish ,I know) , the moderators could block them from posting here any further.
I know . Block list. Just ignore them.
How about just not letting them repeat their offenses?

Just a suggestion.
Have a nice day.

Hi!

Any forum name with [NG] in it is pulled directly from the public internet newsgroups and are not posts associated with our forum members, although as a registered user here you can post to those forums through our site.

You must be a registered user to post on this site. If you are seeing issues in forums not marked with [NG], then please contact a moderator if you have concerns over a thread or a given individual.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back