Is it just me or...

swizcore

Help Guide Coordinator
Is Herve trying to catch up to Admiral in record time? At least Admiral provides us with content in his posts.

I cant possibly offer an opinion or a post on that cause it would seem impartial...dang--nooo---I am typing---oh god make it stoooooop ;)

I like herve --- some of his posts are deep while others I dont know -- they seem to have no meaning (although in herve's head they might :p)

Admiral

It is as if Herve is using some of the threads as placeholders for bookmarks....

Like he wants to remember a URL, so he posts it to a thread. And then in the next coffee shop or wherever he plugs in, he has that link.

FaRuvius

Originally posted by FaRuvius
It is as if Herve is using some of the threads as placeholders for bookmarks....

Like he wants to remember a URL, so he posts it to a thread. And then in the next coffee shop or wherever he plugs in, he has that link.

FaRuvius
I can dig it ! :)

Originally posted by vanguard
He wastes our time. I find it frustrating.

I can't speak for everyone here, but I know that the majority of us who prowl around aren't exactly "pressed for time" if you know what I mean ;)

FaRuvius

see hervian thread 'SF' for my reply to vanguard's bitch.:D

print - i like herve.:)

goto SF

Originally posted by level9
yep.

(posting "yep" to every thread, until I catch up to AdmiralAK...thanks for playing) :D

LOL. Good deal man. Im on my way up too :)

Hey! Maybe MWSF Steve will announce something we've all been waiting for...

"We've been testing the AI out on numerous web boards, but the community who seemed to adopt him most really found him lovable. Ladies and Gentlemen, iHerve!"

yup

That's exactly what I said in another thread.

Seems like it really gonna happen ;)

Allthough - judging from the posts I red form Herve - the term artificial "intelligence"...well....I am sure vanguard would describe it as an artificial disturbance ;)

yup ;)

Hmm, maybe Hervé is Steve Jobs? :rolleyes:

BTW, this is my 333. post, now I have as many posts as MHz's in my iMac :D

Back