Is OSX moving closer to XP?

Fast user switching a security risk? Nope.

Well, look at it this way: It's a feature that's a heaven-send for families. Sure, the 14-year-old boy with his hacking-skills will read the 16-year-old sister's e-mail. But the parents won't know. ;-)

Well: You can password protect it. And that's as safe as really logging out. So no: It's not really a security issue.

Ripcord...the reference was from G.I. Joe the movie when cobra is trying to break out serpentor. Falcon is describing what it takes to get through and what is waiting on the other side. But since he wasn't standing guard he got court marshalled.

Boys and girls. you forgot about steve jobbs. he said at his keynote speech that M$ came up with this user switching thing first, I say atleast he acknowledges the fact.I commend him for tellin everyone about it . I dont remember steve saying that about anything else, I mean come on, Its not like a chronic problem about apple taking M$ stuff. This is the only case that comes to mind. I dont think the two will be similar in the future as is suggested in this thread (at least on the first part) . What I see is a clear apple "following" which I clearly love, Go Apple Go :)

Back