is the 17" imac shipping on the 7/31?

yea, same here.

oh well, at least we're gonna get one SOMEDAY :D
and it should come with jaguar preloaded, so we'll save 20 bucks :D

Originally posted by boi
blargh! one day after i ordered it, the shipping time went back to 3-4 weeks. i can't stand it! apple store's gonna make me go crazy!

Dear Apple Customer,

The following products shipped on 08/06/2002. Transit time will
depend upon whether you have chosen standard or premium freight
options. If your order is shipping standard freight, it should arrive
within 2 - 5 business days of shipment.

Item # Product # Product Description Qty Price Ext Price
______ ____________ ______________________________ ____ ________ __________
000020 M8812LL/A IMAC 800/17"/256/80/SD/GF4MX/S 1 1,949.00 1,949.00

looks like it WAS 3-5 business days after all :D

Originally posted by boi
blargh! one day after i ordered it, the shipping time went back to 3-4 weeks. i can't stand it! apple store's gonna make me go crazy!

Originally posted by wtmcgee
Dear Apple Customer,

The following products shipped on 08/06/2002...looks like it WAS 3-5 business days after all :D

No Fair! I ordered mine back on the 25th, and it hasn't shipped yet! :( :mad: ;)

Originally posted by macavenger

No Fair! I ordered mine back on the 25th, and it hasn't shipped yet! :( :mad: ;)

256MB RAM? any upgrades?

wtmc- did you customize your mac at all from the apple store? i just ordered the base 256MB version. ARGH i want it SOON! it's been 5 days since i ordered it and nary a word. it's still being built or whatever.
i get all tingly when i think about it. i want it NOW!!!

:D

noi - no i didn't make any customizations to it at all. i'm just going to get some ram on my own and put it in - i will save some money that way.

Originally posted by boi

256MB RAM? any upgrades?
Yeah, 512MB Ram, one DIMM. I can't see how that would increase the time to shipping by more than a couple minutes, but who knows? :p

ARGH i want it SOON! it's been 5 days since i ordered it and nary a word. it's still being built or whatever.
i get all tingly when i think about it. i want it NOW!!!
:D
I know exactly how you feel :D

although its not the new imac, i did get my 10GB ipod. it came yesterday. oh man. its so great. i totally love this thing. however i do have two small complaints:

1.) the clip for the remote is kinda little. not enough surface area to clip it to stuff.

2.) the mirrored back. i'm a greasy italian kid, so even looking at that mirrored back makes it get all smudged.

other than that, i can't wait to get iSynch.

has any one else gotten their MWNY2002 new hardware yet?

Back