RC23

Registered
$900 US for a

Dual 867mhz
60 Gig HD
512Ram
Combo Drive
Geforce 4mx 32mb

is this a unpassable deal.. or wait for a better one?...

lol.. ya thats the exact one im interested in.. looks good.. but i mean is that like the cheapest they are going for ?

or could i possibly find it cheaper.

Eh. I bet by the time G5's hit the stores, the DP1.25 will be like 1100, maybe even 1000.

will people ever realize that there dual 867's arent worth that much? :\ they are a great machine, im sure. but thats p4 3.06 computer pricing.

Originally posted by RC23
will people ever realize that there dual 867's arent worth that much? :\ they are a great machine, im sure. but thats p4 3.06 computer pricing.

You came here and posted a question... Then you started replying back at yourself... What gives?

And if you believe that you can buy a P4/3GHz at $900 that will serve you better than Dual G4/867MHz, why don't you go ahead and do so? :rolleyes:

Either that or you are trying desperately for no apparent reason to raise some interest about you and your "actions"... :p

Anyways, if P4/3GHz=$900=makesyouhappy then go for it and let us think whatever... :D

$900 US for a

Dual 867mhz
60 Gig HD
512Ram
Combo Drive
Geforce 4mx 32mb

is this a unpassable deal.. or wait for a better one?...

split personality???

it appears the dark side has tremendous effects on you!!!

i firmly suggest u get ur self a shrink :)

im just spreading some common sense. Being a fan boy is not my specialty..

lol ya.. I do find myself have a split personality between apple and wintel... i get angry at both at times.. :\

Originally posted by hulkaros
You came here and posted a question... Then you started replying back at yourself... What gives?
Indeed!
Either that or you are trying desperately for no apparent reason to raise some interest about you and your "actions"... :p
Don't you mean "auctions?"

$1175 may seem high, but remember, this is an eBay auction, where lower-than-retail prices may skyrocket to much more than you would ever pay for any given item.

Yeah, my wife gets a big laugh out of a lot of the tech item auctions on eBay, since she can usually find the same items, brand new, for sale at a lower price.
:D

Back