Is this legal?

We offer the software for downloading only, it means that you do not receive a fancy package, a printed manual and license that actually aggregate the largest part of the retail price. In this situation we are restricted in selling the products for private purposes only!

Sure looks like it's illegal.

Plus they don't have Mac software.
We do not have Mac-software available at the moment however we plan to extend our product range, so please check the product list and the News section on your accounts periodically!

Actually, their FAQ is woefully outdated. They now have a mac section.

Bobw: "2.4. You do not receive printed license documentation" According to their instructions: "4.2. Instructions, Serial numbers and additional information may be stored in TXT and other file types. "

This leads me to believe that if this isn't just a total scam, you will receive a serial number. They state you must burn your download to disc if you ever want to reinstall.

That said, since it seems to good to be true, I'd either think this was a fishing scheme designed to get your CC info, or it's a shady off shore company using pirated licenses. Either way, I certainly would never buy anything or recommend that anyone else buy anything from them.

Case in point:

Adobe CS 2
Retail Price $1199.00
Our Price $149.95
You save $1049.0

Yeah... OK... I'm sure Adobe would just let someone gyp them out of $1000+ dollars. Not to mention that since you have to register CS 2 on the internet before you can use it. This means they're either using the cracked CS2 code or someone's enterprise site license. (if you try to enter a SN that's already been registered it won't let you install it with the Personal Adobe CS 2 Suite)

If it's too good to be true... it is. Short of Academic & Government pricing, I don't know of any legal huge 'discounts' that are significant.

Try over http://www.academicsuperstore.com/ they have legit software, and the rules to qualify are loose if you have anyone in an education institution.

..And what the hell?

We offer the software for downloading only, it means that you do not receive a fancy package, a printed manual and license that actually aggregate the largest part of the retail price.

The printed packaging etc costs a grand? come on, if that was true everything would cost atleast $1000.

If it's too good to be true... it is. Short of Academic & Government pricing, I don't know of any legal huge 'discounts' that are significant.

Try over http://www.academicsuperstore.com/ they have legit software, and the rules to qualify are loose if you have anyone in an education institution.

I was just going to mention that, I have used that before and it is actually really good and reliable, also its very scheap for legit stuff.

Back