iSync and Motorola RAZR V3

ekwan

Registered
I am trying to sync the address book on my Motorola RAZR V3 with a empty folder that I have created in Address Book. If the 'sync' was executed correctly, iSync should copy all my contacts from the mobile phone into the 'empty' Address Book folder on my MAC. Instead it seems that the folder on my MAC takes priority and iSync effectively empties out all the records on my phone. Please help thanks.

Eric

pls provide more info about your system and what you're trying to accomplish with the folder. Doesn't iSync prompt you on the changes it will make on the phone?

Yes iSync will actually give you an option on 'first sync' of either merging data on both phone and MAC or alternatively clean out all the phone data and copy over whatever is on the MAC to the phone. Whichever option you choose it does them latter :(

OK, anybody has tips for making a V3i work with bluetooth syncing? I bought one, but now find that only USB synching is supported :(

it _is_ in the supported phones list... has the provider crippled the bluetooth features of the phone? then you're out of luck, i guess...

Back