iSync and phone problem

Matsaki

Registered
I have a Sonyericsson Z600, and ever since I uppgraded to Tiger my iSync is a bitt lost.

I have a Z600 group in the address book wich I sync with my phone. iSync don't sync with the Z600 group but the "All" general group. I know I have the settings right. But still???

Also iSync adds a stupid "-" after some Names and Companies. Like:

John -
Company -

This "-" don't show in the address book. Only in the phone.

I was hoping it was just a bug. But it looks that it's not.

Update: I see now that there is no last name it fills it in with the "-" sign :(

Although im not having the same group sync problem as you, i AM having the REALLY annoying "-" problem with my z1010 and my K750......

....anyone got any ideas how to sort that?

Actually it occured to me that this is my second post about iSync, is it just me or is it rather flakey at the moment??

I called Apple support today, who said that the sync is ONLY from the computer. If I have new numbers wich I added in the phone they will not end up in the Phone Group I sync with. But inte "All/General" group.

So whats the use of having this groups the if you only sync up and not down???

Can some body helpful try to make a "Phone" group in the address book. And then go to iSync and choose the "Phone" group only to be synced. Do you the get the numbers from your phone in to that group after a sync?

I tired just now, im getting them dumped into the main group, then i have to add them manually to my phone group. Hence why im just letting it sync the lot, its not like the phone doesnt have the space for them.

Back