iSync error when syncing with .Mac

cavneb

Registered
I downloaded the beta iSync today and found that I am unable to sync with my .mac account. I click on the .mac icon and it says "before you sync, you need to register..." So i click on the register button and type in the name of my computer. Then I click "Continue" and it comes back with an error saying

There was a problem syncing with your .Mac account - Error Code E_FMS_ACCOUNT_STATE_ERROR

Any ideas?

eric

For a few hours last night (9/28/2002) I was unable to get my .mac email or even bring up www.mac.com. It's possible your problem could be related. Have you tried again since then?

They will release this officially next week. Until then synching with .Mac won't work for everyone. Some accounts seem to work (at least some people claim they have gotten it to work) but most don't.

.Mac is running very slow right now. I was getting that error all morning, then it worked once, although it took forever. Now it's giving the error again. I did get it to work once, and it seems to have updated everything between the two Macs I tried it on.

Back