It is here. High School.

Androo

Yeah, Androo.
Today was my first day of grade 9. And its nothing like in movies lol.
High School is about learning, doing projects, doing homework, studying, taking tests.
I can't wear hats

LOL

Man, I need/should/want to be going back to school (college), but can't with my bad leg. :(
Man, and all those (female) exchange students! *sigh* :)
hmmm... maybe I can just go there and hang out? heh ;)

Yeah, first day of high school for me too (I'm a sophmore though, and in a school of only sophmores). The freedom is great, although we're forced to use HP's with 12" monitors. :( Last year we had LC's in some of the classrooms (which, incedently, are faster than the XP machines with 128 megs of ram).

Haha, junior year of high school rules. Trust me guys. Freshmen+sophtmore year sucks. Junior year people come running to be your friend and all the freshmen girls will be all over you.

Even if you're ugly like me.

Plus I can wear hats. :)

Originally posted by Trip
Haha, junior year of high school rules. Trust me guys. Freshmen+sophtmore year sucks. Junior year people come running to be your friend and all the freshmen girls will be all over you.

Even if you're ugly like me.

Plus I can wear hats. :)

lol that happened to my brother. His friend's girlfriend keeps hitting on him LOL

Hi

Being in New Zealand, how old are grade 9 students? What age do you leave to go to join the big wide world or Uni?

eric

We start grade 9 when we are 14.
Only 4 years of high schoo :)
goes up to grade 12, then we start university when we turn 18. :)

I started college Tuesday. I like the freedom it offers, but there's going to be a lot of work to do.

A teacher friend from my synogoguy hired me to hook up some computers today in her classroom (she has 10 students with a collective IQ of 500, as she described it... real neophyte computer users). She had two Apple IIgs's and two 5200/75 LC's. I got all 4 running and 2 hooked up to 2 printers, and I took a device home; I wonder if any of you know what it is/does? It says "Nuvotech TurboNet" and it has a short cord with an 8 pin serial port and 2 RJ-11 phone jacks set into the device.

Good Luck to all you students. Today is my first day, as the school psychologist. Study, work hard, and have fun Gentlemen!!

I stated my first day of 6th form yesterday ( I'm 16) I have today off, for admin then tell us :rolleyes:. Ive chosen for me A Levels

• AVCE Business Studies
  • Govermernet and Politics
  • ICT & Computing
  • Media Studies

Should be a hard slog through the endless pain of work, but its worth it eh?

And I CAN wear hats :p

Well hats of... on to you Browni. BTW my fathers from Finstock, have you heard of it.

Government and Poltics –_are you sure you want to do that, you may end up comitting suicide in the woods behind your house. ;)

Oh to be sweet sixteen again... and again...

Good luck.

eric

Eric, he'll only end up committing suicide if he enters government & politics. Studying it will only give him severe hemhorraging of the ears and nose.

Powermac: If it's permissible (which it probably isn't), relate to us some of the real whackjobs that come through your doors.

My schedule is as follows:

Seminary
Printing/Silk Screening
Algebra 2
American Lit.
Advanced Graphics
US History
American Sign Language
Video Production

w00t!

I just started college (again) too! School of Audio Engineering, should be fun, I've always wanted to do something in music.

Originally posted by Randman
Jeez, I feel old.

I'll 2nd that! :)
not that I'm that old - coming up on my 10 year reunion... - but man it seems like a long time ago!

good luck kids. ;)

Originally posted by Trip
My schedule is as follows:

Seminary
Printing/Silk Screening
Algebra 2
American Lit.
Advanced Graphics
US History
American Sign Language
Video Production

w00t!

Seminary! nice! No option to take it after school, huh? here in littleton, CO, my bro in law got to take it later in the day (2 years ago for his Sr year). good thing too, cuz he never woulda made it in early...
lol

Back