Italy loses 1-2 against Croatia because of INCOMPETENT REFS!

simX

Unofficial Mac Genius
Italy 1, Croatia 2

Only because TWO goals were called offsides by the stupid refs that were TOTALLY ON SIDES.

I hope they get fired for that. Hopefully Italy will beat Mexico, although that will be a good game to watch.

Italy lose, ha ha!! The game was so boring until Croatia scored.

This World Cup is great, there is a chance that Argentina, France and Italy won't go through!!:D

simX: the last goal was not cancelled because he was off sides but because he was pulling the croats shirt. The first goal I'm not sure about, it looks as if he was on side but it's hard to tell from the camera angle.

yeah the second one was cos of a shirt pull, but the first one wasn't offside, the linesman forgot you can't be offside behind the ball :D still another 'top class' team might be out of england's way.

Yea...well when we beat France on tuesday and Senegal looses to Uruguay England might meet France in the next round. By then they'll have Zidane back on the team. :p

Originally posted by Paragon
Yea...well when we beat France on tuesday and Senegal looses to Uruguay England might meet France in the next round. By then they'll have Zidane back on the team. :p
not if you beat them, then they're out, the good thing is you can lose 1-0 and still go through.

Originally posted by Paragon
simX: the last goal was not cancelled because he was off sides but because he was pulling the croats shirt. The first goal I'm not sure about, it looks as if he was on side but it's hard to tell from the camera angle.

I think it was obvious that the goal was onsides, from the camera angle. Well, that is, if you were watching Univision. If you were watching ESPN2, no wonder you couldn't see. :p

Those refs really piss me off. :mad:

Italy WILL win against Mexico and WILL advance, I promise you. :)

Originally posted by mrfluffy

not if you beat them, then they're out, the good thing is you can lose 1-0 and still go through.

...true. I forgot France hasn't won a game yet. And we will beat them. That would be really something, the former champions out in the first leg.

Hmmm .. I should have started the thread:

Sacremento loses 6-7 to L.A. because of BIAST REFS!

;)

Back