iTMS - buying from other countries?

AdmiralAK

Simply Daemonic
I finally decided to get with the times, and try iTMS. For now I am a leecher and just download the free samplers. I am however interested in buying some Japanese tunes form iTMS Germany - one problem though - When I tried to purchase it told me my ID was only valid in another store (the US one) and it took me back to the US store which does not have the tune that I need.

I know that this is a problem based on Apple's distribution agreements - but it makes no sense. I can go to amazon.de and buy the actual CD and have it shipped to me. Why can I not buy it from iTMS ?

Any insights on this?

AdmiralAK said:
I know that this is a problem based on Apple's distribution agreements - but it makes no sense.

You've already answered your question...it's a bunch of legal BS really, but what can you do? Hopefully they'll get it ironed out soon (wouldn't keep you hopes high though). {The issue mainly lies with the record companies and their insanity.}

oy!
Legal BS galore --- Oh well - I might just see if I can buy the CD (if not trojaned by the label) and rip it into iTunes...

Sony is boycotted ;)
Anything that says "will not work on your computer" is also boycotted
Anything that incinuates that it will install something on my computer or not work on my computer is also boycotted

Back