iTMS + Paypal = 5 Free songs!

Read about it here:
http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2004/dec/10paypal.html

itms_paypal.jpg

Thats pretty cool, especially the 5 free songs. I think im going to sign up its worth it :p.

Don't you need a credit card to open a Paypal account, and doesn't Paypal charge that credit card for purchases? Why not just use your CC directly with Apple?

I know you can add a bank account to Paypal and have your payments come out of that, but that still doesn't seem like an advantage.

Nope, you don't need a credit card to open a Paypal account. You don't even need a bank account but it's a lot less useful without any kind of funding source...

You can sign up with just a bank account and have the money taken directly out of the bank account for free (to you) and you can move any money you receive through PayPal to your bank account for free whenever you want as well.

is there anyway I can sign up using my old iTunes account and still receive my 5 free songs? I already have a paypal account, BTW.

CATWEB said:
is there anyway I can sign up using my old iTunes account and still receive my 5 free songs? I already have a paypal account, BTW.

No it needs to be a new account.

Linking your bank account to paypal is like letting a hungry cannibal baby-sit your 3 year old child! Don't do it!

And only for the first 500'000... Well, that might take two or three days, of course, but still: Be aware it's limited.

(Ceterum censeo I should be able to download from iTMS in Switzerland. :/)

Back