iTrip Now Shipping... Nice timing

Griffin has some pretty good stuff...i like the design and layout of that iTrip, looks like it might need a little modification here and there with the wires...but overall i like it -- now all i need is an iPod -_-

Wires? On the iTrip?

You must be thinking of the iFM.

I would like to check the iFM out. Great idea. I wish they hadn't sh*t-canned the IR remote they were developing. That looked pretty cool.

is there a nice iPod car mounting kit out there to compliment the iTrip? i'm going to order this i think - but i don't want my iPod sliding around the car, or some cheapo way to hold it in place.

The IR remote was only canned because Apple wasn't for it, and Griffin wanted to stay in Apple's good graces.

Hmmm, Mac Central is late. We had it here on a different post a few days ago. ::ha::

http://www.macosx.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31678

I have the iShare, which works nicely. Hadn't heard of a good car mount for the iPod, but there are some for pdas that have gps apps. Might do a search on that.
That said, I repeat that it would be cool to have the option for FM on the iPod, I just wish we didn't have to wait until mid-summer, though there are bound to be other models out before that.

You can use a general phone holder, too. They come quite cheap and are adjustable to hold the phone - or iPod - from the sides. Just make sure to get one that can go wide enough...

I'm still waiting for my iTrip. Waiting... Waiting... come on...

Ohh and my iPod has an iSkin on it so it does't slip and slide around my car seat.

I just canceled my order with Griffin Technologies due to bad customer service. I ordered mine in mid March and have gotten no iTrip or estimated shipping information yet. I just called my local Apple store and they had two and are now holding one for me.

My advice to all who are waiting, look elsewhere!

Back