It's official: illegal in the US to annoy someone online!

Good thing I don't live in the U.S.
So can I call you a homo now, as long as I never go the U.S.? :)

Well then, he's a great big HOMO....sapien. :)
Seriously though, you should hear some of the comments I hear from returning soldiers:
"They passed what law? That's insane! I'm killing my congressman when I get home. It's not like I haven't had any training on that for the past twelve months."

Oh crap! Did I just "annoy" a congressman? Whoops!

Who is to say what is or is not annoying though, something that annoys one person could easily amuse another. Another stupid law, I can't believe Bush puts his name to things like this but refuses to sign something important like the kyoto agreement.

Hmn...there's alot of things/people who annoy me...maybe now we can toss them in jail.

Goodbye Martha (back to jail), PETA, all those TV televangelists, that really annoying infomercial guy, Richard Simmons, Michael Jackson (new hit song: Slammer), and the Brady Campaign.

:)

Hm. I'm not a US citizen. But if a US citizen annoys _me_, he still commited a crime according to this law, no? So can _I_ call the cops on his or her back, too? :) :) :)

-> -> -> New way to terrorize the USA: Get your people to denounce _any_ US citizen who ever voiced an opinion on tha interweb. :) :) :) Soon enough, everyone will be in court instead of working. :p

Back