Itunes 4.1....

MissyC

Registered
i've just updated my itunes to 4.1, and now however long the play list is it will only play the song i've started play with, once this song comes to an end i have to click play seperately to make each following song play. this is really frustrating! somebody suggested going into users/librarys/preferences and trashing my itunes preferences. this hasnt helped, has anyone else got any other suggestions please?!

thank you!

on the playlist, did you hit the repeat button? is it on the right setting?

That's what instantly came to my mind.

Have all the songs been selected (with a tick in the checkbox to the left of each song)? This happened to me once when I inadvertently deselected my entire library. If they are, you have to select them all for iTunes to play them all.
Hope this helps.

BTW, an easy way to select/deselect all the songs is to hold down the apple key while clicking one of the tickboxes.

hi thanks for the replies! i've been having really big problems posting back my message but hopefully it'll work this time.

i double checked those points to make sure it wasnt some sort of simple mistake. and then i noticed that it only happened playing through my main speakers, if i played through the internal speaker it would just carry on as usual.

my speakers are connected via an mbox, so they are usb. but i've never had any problems with them so i dont understand what has suddenly changed

MissyC said:
my speakers are connected via an mbox, so they are usb. but i've never had any problems with them so i dont understand what has suddenly changed

I've heard that support for more than a few pieces of DigiDesign hardware was broken by Panther. Hopefully they release something soon that will allow you to get back to work.

Back