iTunes and QuickTime are somewhat conflict

webexplorer

Registered
I complain that iTune should not be shared with music and movies on the same software. This vocabulary word for tune that we know that it is a music. Why it is included the movies? I think that the employees are so dope to mix with them in one software.

Don't you think that it can be confused for you to order a movie on iTune?

I think that Apple Company should create a new software for movies for us to buy online or review them.

It would be great for you to send an email to the Apple Company about it.

Thank you.

Have you sent Apple an email? We have no more power than you.

I agree, the name is outdated. Up until just last year, iTunes WAS music-only. Then they started selling TV shows on the iTunes Music Store, and added half-baked movie-playing features to iTunes.

Apple needs to change the name. Even if they don't change 'iTunes', they should certainly change the "iTunes Music Store". That was never a great name to begin with, and now it's really underselling their service, since they sell more than music.

I am sure that Apple would never read my email.

Maybe, Apple Company receives hundreds of emails in the mailbox everyday. That is the problem. Last year, I sent an email to the Apple I don't remember what was it for so I never receive a single one from the company. I bet that the company don't give a damn about us.

im sure they give a damn, as its us they are making the software for. but true, it would be logical to change the name. Maybe change the name to 'iMedia' and have 'iTunes' and 'iVideo' sections. But the iTunes brand name is so well known, this would probably never happen.

Anything that you could find a way to make Jobs pays attention of what is going on.

Just be careful because he might be a crabby person and might fire you. He could be very stubborn. Maybe, I'm wrong.

So, I really like your idea for the names.

Back