iTunes IPs

Thanx for sharing your music, WhiteSaint. Too bad rap doesn't make sense to me... anymore. :) Hmm, and I used to be "The Big Poppa."

"Throw your hands in the ey-ah if you's a true playah..."

Hehe.

P.S: I'd share my music, but it's all Spanish... and not only that, it's regional/old music: Julio Jaramillo... Los Magallones... Los Freddy's... Leo Dan.

can anyone tell me how i listen to someones library??

I select "Connect to Shared Music...", i fill in the IP address (fe 67.8.113.155), it shows "Connecting to server..." for 1,5 seconds, and it disappears!

What am i doing wrong??

Originally posted by Dusky
Thanx for sharing your music, WhiteSaint. Too bad rap doesn't make sense to me... anymore. :) Hmm, and I used to be "The Big Poppa."

"Throw your hands in the ey-ah if you's a true playah..."

Hehe.

Hey no problem :D yea im only 18 y/o and i guess rap has taken over my generation, i find it mentally pleasing and extremely motivative...

Originally posted by RPS
Hey you have cool music! I'm listening to it right now, how cool is this!

Hey thanks i try; i dont like listening to crap all the time :rolleyes: Good music helps you be a better artist which in turn helps you be a better programmer :cool:
Also anytime to help out the technology sector...Wanna make it help evolve...

Originally posted by senne
can anyone tell me how i listen to someones library??

I select "Connect to Shared Music...", i fill in the IP address (fe 67.8.113.155), it shows "Connecting to server..." for 1,5 seconds, and it disappears!

What am i doing wrong??

You may not be doing anything wrong at all, look at the playlists, a new playlist should have appeared, which is the IP's whole library.

If you folks want to share your IP for sharing iTUnes music, check out ServerStore. Look for it on version tracker.

It works.

G'Day

Heh, I see some people made their way to my library off and on durin the day. In fact, there's two people connected right now. ;)

Nobody spoke up - did the link work, or did y'all have to type in the address?

The link worked fine for me. Just now clicked on it.

One thing that this brings to light is just how many people download music. It's amazing to me the amount single tracks you find in people's collections when clicking on an artist. It's like, "Cool this guy has so-and-so-artist! Damn only one track"

That said this really is an uber-cool feature. If the network nazis didn't have our firewall locked down so damn tight I would have my Library shared out.

Um...I'll take that for a good thing. ;)

<shrugs> I've been recording mp3's almost since the format came out - long before there were any sharing apps and apps to encode mp3s were hard to come by. Most of those are stuff I recorded off the radio. :D

Wish I had kept everything I've done...I started back when my HD was a whopping 500 MB, so I've dropped a lot of stuff...

whitesaint - cool music! thanks for sharing :)

edit - oh wow! i can even check out your playlists :)
this is so cool!

Back