itunes most played

nb3004

Postmaster General
i thought i would start a thread where itunes users could share there top 25 most played songs

Attachments

• itunes.jpg
    itunes.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 94
nb3004, you like some good music there.
kermit64: led zeppelin, greenday, and beastie boys are the best.

thought this thread might take off. I guess less people use iTunes, then i thought for a majority of there music needs

I mostly use iTunes 2, so I don't have those advanced features. Besides, on the rare occasions I am in OS X, iTunes 3 works perfectly well for me.

I don't listen to my MP3's that much anyway. I mostly like to download and have them; it's the having more than the using for me, though I do like to listen occassionally.

BTW: Pink Floyd rocks.

I hadn't posted anything 'cause taking pics is a pain in the butt. Plus, I have more than one top 25 lists. But what the heck, I'll extend the original thought and post a few pics. Heh

All right, to start, the smart playlists that I have: smart playlists

Top 25 Most Played (all genres)

Top 25 Game Remixes (these are video game music remixes - I actually like video game music - can obtain them from http://www.ocremix.org, if you're interested)
Note to mods: those are freely-downloadable mp3's there, made available by the people who made 'em.

Top 25 Country (Hey, I'm a good 'ole Texas boy, I grew up listening to country.)

Top 25 (Not Country or GR) - Everything that's not country or a game remix, probably what most of you want to take a look at. ;)

Recently Added - music I've recently added to my library. It lists stuff added within the last 30 days.

Note for the below: none of these includes anything added to my library within the last 30 days.

Bottom 25 Least Played - least played of all genres. (Anyone want to take a guess why iTunes doesn't know when JugBand Blues by Pink Floyd was last played?)

Bottom 25 Game Remixes - least played game remixes

Bottom 25 Country - least played country

Arden: the smart playlists come in handy. I use 'em to keep track of what I play and don't play. If I don't ever listen to something, I'll delete it from my library. Why waste the space if I'm never going to listen to it? Or it's a quick way to listen to the songs I seem to like the most.

BTW: Green Day blows.

lol those are great, im not a big fan of country music but the Charlie Daniels band rock

Since I can only attach one file per post, and I don't want to double the size of this thread, I'll just attach my 'Top 25 All-Time List'. All downloaded music is legal, and the date is the date it was last played.

Attachments

• picture 1.jpg
    picture 1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 17
...Smells Like Teen Spirit was Nirvana...

DS, I don't know why you addressed that to me since I wasn't dissing any of that, I was just saying I don't use it. When I listen to MP3's, I just push play and let the random picker do its thing. BTW, your site seems to be down because none of those links worked.

TuffNut: I noticed you like the musical musings of Maynard. Me too.

Ah, of course. "The Bad Plus" doesn't say "jazz" to me, so I thought it was mislabeled.

Alright, I plan to post mine in a minute, but just for the time being -- some of you guys have some real good stuff. Oasis - GREAT music man.
shatfield1529 - hows the Junior Senior CD? I might just buy it, but haven't really asked anyone about it yet.
Darkshadow - Mabye you just turned your computer off ( bad idea man, when you host your own site : ) but just to let you know it isn't working.
And a little off topic, but still relevant - whats the easier way to crop/resize a screengrab you take? Sometimes I use my graphic converter, but for me it's just too slow to use for somethin as simple as cropping and adjusting the size of a picture. It takes like thirty seconds to load on my computer!

Hmmm... Anyone know how to uninstall Snapz Pro X? It's messed up good old command-shift-4...

First answer: The Junior Senior CD, in addition to having a great single (Move Your Feet), is actually a pretty decent album too. So far, I've found about five or six tracks that I like, as opposed to the one or two good tracks you find on some other artists' albums.

Second answer: Use Shift-Command-4, and a crosshairs will replace the mouse cursor. Use that to drag a box around whatever you want to take a screenshot of. Very helpful feature, and it only takes a few seconds.

Mr. K: very off topic, and try iPhoto.

Shatfield: in case you missed it, read K's edit.

I've never used Snapz Pro X, so I wouldn't know how to uninstall it. However, if setting the hotkeys were in the preferences, you might be able to change (or disable) the combination you need to use.

You could also remove Snapz from the Login Items, which would probably be the better (read: easier) option.

Back