iTunes: Top 25 Most Played

Shifting

re-align
iTunes is such a great program, for so many reasons. but one feature i absolutely love is the Top 25 Most Played feature. i just like being able to keep track of the songs i listen to the most.

so, i thought it would be fun for us to list our own Top 25's. i know that these can change very fast, so be sure to date your list. i'll start. :)

(one note: Blackout, C Obvious and Dust are music projects i've been involved in...i can't help it, i'm addicted to listening to music i'm a part of.)

i was lazy, i just used Grab to get a picture of mine, but you can list yours if you like.

my Top 25 from 9.11.02 @ 3:15 AM:

Attachments

• itunestop25.jpg
    itunestop25.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 149
Major props on this topic. I think it is a neat idea.

So I too am lazy. Here are mine.

Matthew

Attachments

• itunes.jpg
    itunes.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 132
Kristjan Help by Howie Day and We can Work it Out by Heather Nova are great. I have them on my playlist and I think they are better then the Beetle's version and I think that says a lot.

Matthew

I suddenly feel a bit like 'High Fidelity'. ;)

I'm only gonna post you my top 5 therefore:

The top five from my iTunes 25 list are:

1. Dusty Springfield "The look of love"
2. Sofa Surfers "Sofa Rockers"
3. Creed "Higher"
4. Tori Amos "Cornflake Girl"
5. AC/DC "Ride On"

Hmm... isn't it anyone that like trance here?

The four on the top are radiostations.

Attachments

• picture 1.jpg
    picture 1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 81
Hmmm... Strange. Command-shift-3 shouldnt make pdfs. I think it's set to produce Tiffs. I have used Tinkertool, so mine automatically make jpegs. Dont know if this is in the .2 version (since stupid swedish Apple have not bought in enough copies so i still have no OSX.2. just had to get that off my chest :) )
Are you sure you know what you are doing? :p

Originally posted by Decado
Hmmm... Strange. Command-shift-3 shouldnt make pdfs. I think it's set to produce Tiffs. I have used Tinkertool, so mine automatically make jpegs. Dont know if this is in the .2 version (since stupid swedish Apple have not bought in enough copies so i still have no OSX.2. just had to get that off my chest :) )
Are you sure you know what you are doing? :p

Yeah, i think it has something to do with 10.2... I really do the command-shift-3-thing!

senne.

top25.gif

This is not normally how I listen to music... kind of a weird mix, no? :D

top25.gif

Hmmm... why doesn't that look right?
Wonder if I did it right... oh well. :p

here's mine

edit: i accidently cut out the 25th song, it's up the bracket by the libertines.

Attachments

• itunes.jpg
    itunes.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 33
Smart Playlists ROCK THE CASBAH LIKE WHITESNAKE! I can set one up and not even have to think about it next time I import a CD by the artist. You all should try it. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• tunes.jpg
    tunes.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 20
I recently reset all my playlists, so what is here is slightly skewed:

Attachments

• picture 3.jpg
    picture 3.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 18
Originally posted by mrfluffy
here's mine

edit: i accidently cut out the 25th song, it's up the bracket by the libertines.

Hey, how did you rip Hullaballoo? :)

Back