Itunes

How do you work this garbage? I don't know how to use it because i am trying to get my sister's songs onto her ipod mini for the first time. I thought it would be easy:

Copy songs into a playlist and itunes and drag the playlist to the ipod. Guess Apple didn't want it to be that easy. There are NO useful right click commands, little drag and drop functionality, and crappy documentation. How do i do this? It shoudl be as easy as any other music transferring software.

Drag the music to your iTunes library.
Make a playlist, drag the files to the playlist, drag the playlist to your iPod on the resouce list (left columnt).
Which part does not work? Drag and drop them over...

Giaguara said:
Drag the music to your iTunes library.
Make a playlist, drag the files to the playlist, drag the playlist to your iPod on the resouce list (left columnt).
Which part does not work? Drag and drop them over...

He's a troll....ignore....view his previous posts to see what I mean.

Hey ST, RTFM ok? That should solve your issues. :rolleyes:

I find you have to double click the music file to have it load into the library, unless placing it in the itunes library folder does that for you? Anyway, once it's on your library list u simply create a new playlist and drag musi from the library to the playlist.

Also, the instructions with your ipod explain it even better than i do.

Thanks everyone (except nixgeek) for all your help, im a noob when it comes to Mac software. I figured it out. What i forgot to say was that i had to do it on windows... Sorry for the confusion.

Back