iWeb and MobileMe

ballestf

Registered
I am getting a failure message when I try to publish on iWeb. iWeb makes me log in to MobileMe first (even if I am already signed in)...then I get the "failed" message. The funny thing is, when I check my webpage, it actually got updated. Is there a recent iWeb software update (to make it work properly with MobileMe) that I might have missed somehow?

I too am getting the same problem.

It will show that it is updating (creating the pages), but then I get the message:

Publish Error

An error occurred while publishing file "/Web/Sites/blahblah..../. Try publishing again later.

Oddly enough, I do this and the next time I'm prompted that my MobileMe login has failed.

The Blog I am hosting shows the main page, but once you click on the actual blog link, nothing is there. You can click on the RSS icon and view the entries -- all was fine until the MobileMe change.

All this to say you are not alone.

There's something wrong somewhere. I did a sync of iDisk overnight and I can't see any of my iWeb (or older .Mac) pages when launched from the desktop copy. They open with the little blue squares where the info should be.

Back