Jaguar shipped!

jeb1138

Carioca
Just got notification that my order of OS 10.2 has shipped, not just ready to be shipped, with tracking number & everything. I remember getting either overnight or 2nd day air delivery...maybe I'll get it Friday...

When did you order it? I ordered mine Sunday, and i am praying i get it on or before Saturday. Yesterday my order acctually went BACK from being assembled to being reviewed. As of today (wed) it is at being assembled again.

go to the apple store online (store.apple.com), sign in, and around the top right corner it says "welcome ~" and under that it says something... click on it and it will show you.

Mine still says being reviewed. Oh well, I'll get it eventually, but probably not as soon as I hope :p

I ordered mine on sunday and i got my email stating that it has been shipped today, w/ tracking number and everything. Nice thing is, i had ordered free ground delivery but looks like apple went ahead and got me overnight express at no charge. Looks like i'll get my Jaguar tomorrow by noon (according to Airborne)!
Danvin

I'm very impressed. Being in Toronto, Canada I didn't expect to be part of the delivery frenzy, but there it is. It left Oakland, Ca., at 3:00 a.m. Thursday morning. For sure it will get here on Saturday if not before.

Originally posted by arocha
I'm very impressed. Being in Toronto, Canada I didn't expect to be part of the delivery frenzy, but there it is. It left Oakland, Ca., at 3:00 a.m. Thursday morning. For sure it will get here on Saturday if not before.
Don't be so sure - it was sent FedEx International Economy, as was mine.. It's doubtful you'll see it until Monday or Tuesday. But hey, I've got my fingers crossed too. I played this little game with Apple once already when 10.0 shipped. It took a week in transit before it reached me in Edmonton, AB.

I ordered mine 07/17/2002 w/Student Discount from Apple and my status hasn't changed in weeks. Still says being assembled.

Oh well. If i don't hear something by sunday i'll call.

Twister

Originally posted by twister
I ordered mine 07/17/2002 w/Student Discount from Apple and my status hasn't changed in weeks. Still says being assembled.
Nearly the same here, although I did receive a message on Sunday saying it would ship Wednesday or Thursday. I wonder if they are waiting until last to ship the student discount orders -- It seems that they have already shipped orders placed in the past week, but ours (which we ordered the day of the announcement) have not shipped yet.

Mine shipped! It's on it's way!!

YEA!!!!

Twister :D

Now alls i have to do is find time to play with it. Stupid school and work get in the way of my slacker time. ;)

I think they should ship in order that the order was placed. I placed my order the day they announced Jaguar! Oh well, I can't do anything with it until Sunday anyway, so it should be here by then.

I ordered mine the day it was announced too. Then heard nothing for weeks. And then, today, all of a sudden they told me it was shipped. It skipped the 'being assembled' or whatever the 3rd process was. Weird but it's on it's way!

Twister

Hi Fuzzy Wuzzy.
Just got home at 4:15 p.m. and checked my tracking #. It arrived in Memphis
Tennesee(is that the correct spelling?) at 2:15 this afternoon(Thurs.).
It's travelling in the right direction.
I wouldn't be dissappointed if it didn't make it on Saturday, as I really wasn't
expecting it until later anyhoo.
As for OS10, it did make it here in Toronto on Saturday morning in March whenever 2001. I really hope that they make an effort to handle Alberta in the same timely manner.
Was out there last year; loved it...

Back