Jaguar shipped!

Yay, I got an email saying that my order *will* be shipped, but not that it has shipped yet. But, that's still progress :D:D:D

heh...bought it on last Sunday from
Apple's web site:
jaguar was shipped yesterday,
and now, at it's out for delivery today!

and this through the free shipping
option too!!!

Woo Hoo!!!

:D :D :D

Came home from work today to see what at my door? YEP!! my JAGUAR has arrived, i am installing it right now on my G4 400 as i'm writing this on my ibook, which will be the next machine to upgrade. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask me!!!!
YAY! I'm soooo excited!
Danvin:D

Originally posted by xyz

Nearly the same here, although I did receive a message on Sunday saying it would ship Wednesday or Thursday. I wonder if they are waiting until last to ship the student discount orders -- It seems that they have already shipped orders placed in the past week, but ours (which we ordered the day of the announcement) have not shipped yet.

I ordered my Jaguar with the student discount on Sunday. It was picked up for delivery in Cordova, TN Wednesday evening via 2nd day FedEx, so it should be here Friday. I also ordered my copy of Macromedia Studio MX with Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash Creator, etc.. via overnight FedEx on Wednesday, so I should get them both on Friday. YAY!!!

I finally got a shipment notice. It was shipped yesterday (Wednesday) by Fedex 2 Day from Middleton, PA, so I'll have it sometime tomorrow!

Originally posted by twister
Mine is in CORDOVA TN. If i bought from Apple why is it starting out in CORDOVA TN?

Twister

Mine was picked up in Cordova, TN too. I'm wondering the same thing. Does anyone know if Apple has some sort of Warehousing network around the US? I remember my 10.1 upgrade CD being shipped from like South Bend, IN I think.

Originally posted by RHITMacMan

Mine was picked up in Cordova, TN too. I'm wondering the same thing. Does anyone know if Apple has some sort of Warehousing network around the US? I remember my 10.1 upgrade CD being shipped from like South Bend, IN I think.

If I'm not mistaken, there is a FedEx distribution center in both Cordova and in Middleton, PA (where mine was shipped from). By shipping from regional dist. centers, Apple is probably save a ton in shipping costs.

Originally posted by xyz

If I'm not mistaken, there is a FedEx distribution center in both Cordova and in Middleton, PA
Mine originated in Folsom, CA and is sitting in the sorting facility in Memphis, TN after passing through Cordova, CA. I might just get my copy tomorrow afternoon.. he's hoping.

I Live in Scranton, PA. I still haven't gotten any notice on the fact that is shipped but if there is a distribution center in Middletown, I should definitely get it tomorrow or saturday no later, right. Can't wait for it to come

Back