Java, Project Builder and classpaths

c718333

Registered
I'm trying to create a servlet in Project Builder that uses a 100% Java JDBC Thin Client driver. My problem is that I don't know where to put it in OS X so that it's included in the class path. What's worse, I have no idea how to even change the class path. And ideas?

I don't have PB open right now (sorry!) but I remember having and solving this same problem.

Look in the build options panel. (There are several, but it is pretty clear which one to use.) Then click on "Expert" to be able to add to the classpath (apparently, editing the classpath is for "advanced" users). Only one of the build options panels has an "Expert" option so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding it.

Oh yes, and I should have mentioned that classpath is relative to the executable (i.e., somewhere inside the packaged .app). Actually, I don't remember whether this is true or not. You can try it pretty easily though. Does anyone else know?

Oh yes, and I should have mentioned that classpath is relative to the executable (i.e., somewhere inside the packaged .app). Actually, I don't remember whether this is true or not. You can try it pretty easily though. Does anyone else know?

Back