Jobs is top CEO for Technologies (Forbes)

Steven P. Jobs
Apple Computer
84%

Steven A. Ballmer
Microsoft
31%

I think I'm liking Ballmer more and more all the time. MSFT releasing source to china.... more and more governments going to linux. Now his approval is at 31%

DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS!!!! DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS!
DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS!!!! DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS!

It's interesting to me that the top Tech CEOs are all about salesmenship while the other CEOs are all about profits. Warren Buffet isn't as a talented a speaker as Jobs but he's a lot more successful. Chambers is another awesome saleman but I'm not that impressed with what Cisco has been doing.

On the other hand, I can't think of any tech CEO that is doing a great job of growing their company right now. Maybe Dell and Balmer? (Not meant as a troll.)

Bottom line: I love Jobs, I look forward to hearing him speak and I study him so that I can be better at presenting myself. However, I sold my aapl stock.

Vanguard

Back