joint appearance at D5

zoranb

Registered
Will there be a video of Jobs and Gates joint appearance in todays D5 conference? Was there a video available last year?

I've really enjoyed watching all of it a couple of hours after the show through the links on macrumors. It's been insightful and hilarious at the same time. The most important quote, however, has to be the one from the Steve Jobs _single_ interview, where asked about how it feels to have a very successful Windows application out there, he says: "We got quite a few feedback messages that basically said iTunes was the best Windows app ever. You know, giving iTunes to Windows users is a bit like giving a glass of iced water to someone in hell..." :) :) :)

Guys im a kinda of a collector in sutch videos, i was wandering if there a way to hae the whole joint appearance somehow downloaded to one file, or even segmented as in D5, but be able to download it! Anyway?

I've really enjoyed watching all of it a couple of hours after the show through the links on macrumors. It's been insightful and hilarious at the same time. The most important quote, however, has to be the one from the Steve Jobs _single_ interview, where asked about how it feels to have a very successful Windows application out there, he says: "We got quite a few feedback messages that basically said iTunes was the best Windows app ever. You know, giving iTunes to Windows users is a bit like giving a glass of iced water to someone in hell..." :) :) :)

i'm not sure who he spoke to... i thought the general concesus was that Windows iTunes was an overly ram-hungry bloated piece of software, non-compliant with Window's Interface Guidelines, that also installed various other bits of software and ghosts around the system (Quicktime, iTunes Helper, iPod Helper, and the iPod daemon that is eternally running, regardless of iPod ownership etc), that spies on what you listen to and tries to get you buy stuff.

basically, another Real.

iTunes on mac is a different story, of course...

Back