Just got a Canon A80

solidsnake

///M Therapist
Well I'm going to need a camera I can use for the upcoming Dave Matthews Band show on June 18th and CC/AS/SHO/2GNT Meet in Chicago on the 19th, so I just ordered this from radioactivedeals.com

4 mp

$269

retails for $350 so that's not bad at all

anyone have one? I read good reviews on Dpreview.com

ca_a80.jpg

20030912_canona80_02.jpg

I've had mine for about three months now, love it! I'm mainly a point and shoot photographer, but like that this camera was raved about for it's advanced features as well, if I ever need them.

Hey! I was just thinking about buying the same camera but noticed it doesn't include rechargable batteries nor a charger. Did you buy that sepparately?

I have a PowerShot G1 which is several generations older than your...

The one thing to watch out for... That wheel you need to turn to power on/off andchose your mode.... Mine turnes VERY easily so it is quite common for me to take it out of the camera bag and find that it has a dead battery.

I like your super-closeups of your keyboard. Seems like the macro functionality is finally starting to work. Does this camera have manual controls... thus letting you tweak the depth-of-field?

I finally got a spare power cable and a bigger back so I can carry the power with me.

Hey! "Maitenance is Required" on your car. ;)

Back