Just got a Dual Gig QS at CompUSA.. CHEAP

swizcore

Help Guide Coordinator
I decided to check the local CompUSA to see if they had any leftover Quicksilvers since I hate the look of the mirror-Mac and low and behold, they had 1 QS Dual 1ghz. I got it for $1999. I am so excited to set it up but alas, I must eat dinner with the fiance and junk. I'll post pics of my new setup which includes the 17" Apple LCD as well when I get it all good to go. Glad to have a Mac again, the last three weeks has been very rough!

SO, if your looking for a good deal you should take a stab at CompUSA as many others have also.

Hope you enjoy the new machine!
Now only if I could get enough clients to get me up to $2000 and then some. :D

congrats!

looks like a pretty sweet setup. those LCDs are hot hot hot. wish i had one.

good luck!

Those pictures make me want to buy a dual man that setup is nice u lucky guy. Will you ever see a windows user take pictures of there new pc yeah right macs rule.

Originally posted by Tormente
Hey what's the iPod hanging onto the desk with?

Glad the pics got everyone excited :)! I saw a post somewhere recently of another Mac users new setup and THAT is what got me soooo geeked to get mine. I knew the moment I got it that I was gonna make a little photo-documentary of getting it all up and running, now even when I look at the pics I get excited all over again. Its great:)

The iPod is hanging on one of the mounts which came with my iPod case; it's the Xtreme Mac case set which comes with two "mounts" which use 3M double stick to mount to whatever you wish, it also comes with a neat neck strap for hanging the iPod around your neck. I havent used it yet but its still nice.

Back