Just my feeling

Satcomer

In Geostationary Orbit
I seen a several articles about people moving out of Big Cities and looking for small towns! I starting feel if, in America, if you want to move to another State just find the small town that has High Speed Internet with all the 4K streaming going on with a TV device!

I read the same but I wondered why these people feel a small town is better than the city. Can you imagine shopping for a new home with a list of wants - not multiple bedrooms or bathrooms or good schools - but high speed internet a must.

All I can say of my small town! We got high speed Internet through Cable (sense 1972) so my small NYS town has cable Internet up to 100 available!

Spectrum cable in the Catskills - Just that cellular service away from the house sux. But there is a buying boom going on and home prices have increased by nearly 20% since March.

Spectrum cable in the Catskills - Just that cellular service away from the house sux. But there is a buying boom going on and home prices have increased by nearly 20% since March.

It’s because of high remote workers plus teachers and students too need high upload speed! If a small town has high speed Internet prices will go up!

Back