Just saw "Cars"...

adambyte

Registered
And I would just like to say that John Laseter is one of the most amazing story-tellers of our time. The story is truly inspired (actually, it was inspired by a road trip that he took with his family, according to "AutoWeek"... and you can tell he is a car-lover), and you absolutely HAVE to see it. Although I am a car enthusiast, this is an amazing movie everybody will enjoy. Pixar's attention to detail and care for story and character have never been so poigiant...

Best movie of the year. Hands down. :)

P.S. Stay for all the creidts.

It hasn't arrived here yet, but definitely will see it when it does as I've long been a fan of John Lasseter's work.

can't wait to take my 2.5yr old to see it. he loves cars and trucks, and when ever an ad comes on the tv for the movie, he stops what ever he's doing, and watches, fixed to the tv till its over.

Yeah, both my sons go nuts over the commercials. :p The eldest is going to be 5 in August and the younger one is going to be 2, also in August. The third one is going to be born in February......we won't know what it will be until 10 weeks of my wife's pregnancy. :)

nixgeek said:
The third one is going to be born in February…
Congrats, yer Randy Old Devil!

nixgeek said:
we won't know what it will be until 10 weeks of my wife's pregnancy.
You could find out easily enough…

:D

(Hang on – ignore that last comment. That'll teach me to read the post properly, although it should teach you to write more clearly so that such misunderstandings don't occur, Mr Schoolteacher Man :p )

Congrats, yer Randy Old Devil!

Why thank ye.. :p And conceived on Mother's Day no less! ::ha::

(Hang on – ignore that last comment. That'll teach me to read the post properly, although it should teach you to write more clearly so that such misunderstandings don't occur, Mr Schoolteacher Man )

If that phrase were any clearer it would be a window. And who told you that I was a school teacher? Far from it....I'm just a lowly computer tech...the Randy Old Devil's in the details (or rather my profile :D).

nixgeek said:
Why thank ye.. :p And conceived on Mother's Day no less! ::ha::
Congratulations again, nixgeek. :)

Mind you... if you can be so absolutely sure of which day it must have been, then you have my sympathy. :D ;)

Back