Keynote Presentation Dualhead

sschacht

Registered
Hello,

did anybody know, if it is possible to use keynote in my PB with a second monitor connected ?
So that it is possible to see the presentation on a beamer and see aditional information to the slide on my PB?

thankx
Sigi

According to the info on the apple site about Keynote and its features, there is an option when projecting from a digital projector, or when you have a second screen attached, to present the show on the second screen.

I am assuming that it will then present the slideshow on the second screen, leaving the primary screen free to do other stuff. I hope it is possible to work on the screen on the fly while having the presentation on the second screen. This would be very useful for me.

Cant wait to try it though. Especially as trying to work with dynamic text and embedded music and QT movies is not that impressive in PPT. Now, if only I was one of the lucky 85 million within 15 miles of an Apple Store!!

Andrew

Yes i think this work with powerpoint. But i can´t figure out how you can see on the second monitor your slides and on the first your slides+information (according to the slides which is current viewing on the second one) And after pressing space both lsiedes will jump to the next one.

regards
Sigi

Back