• Always eyes open

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's what those good old PCN (and `illan) meds, are for after all...<G>

Sorry to bring this thread back to the dead...but I just had to share:

I closed my eyes. :D

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Trip said:
I closed my eyes. :D
Nicely done Trip, and welcome back (though i see you've been posting again for a few days i have been busy myself).
I wouldn't recommend getting complacent about your skills though trip, constant practice is required to keep you in tip-top shape :D.

BTW- i notice both Trip and Arden, the two people who were moaning about the lack of an "I don't" option on the poll, have both since been getting some practice in and are now happily able to vote. Maybe this thread was part of the reason? :)

Maybe. :)

It gets better with practise. There are an innumerable amount of ways of kissing .. try them all. ;) Peppermint candy kisses ... kisses after rubbing your feet on a big carpet, kisses all around the face, ears, eyes closed and open and .. ;)

Shouldn't there be more female input here?Really their comments would go a long way towards improving our perceptions of what we're doing right or wrong.Sure us guys know what we like ;)but lets make sure they like it to. xxooxxo

Yeah, and that poll doesn't spell out enough options. I like to keep one eye open, one eye closed, one eye open and closed, and one eye neither open nor closed.

Others might find it more comfortable to remove their glasses first...

No much kisses here ... "the real kissing" ...
My first kisses has ghone with her overseas ... and now no one to kiss.

Many kisses!

I vote for an option like what Trip and Arden wanted! Unless you are willing to wait for three or four years before you get my vote... :D

What's the definition of gross?

When you kiss your Grandma goodbye and she gives you some tongue.

What's really gross?

When Grandpa does the same thing.

:D

I know, but I haven't had anything to add to this thread lately. My fiancee would kill if I kissed and told. :D

Randman said:
I know, but I haven't had anything to add to this thread lately. My fiancee would kill if I kissed and told. :D
` So she's the jealous type?Or paranoid if word got out that you're a good kisser the women would start making passes at ya. :rolleyes:

Easter: If you're a woman... ;) ;) :nod: :nod:

If not, well, forget it.

And right now I have no one to kiss. :(

Yeah right, Arden. I don't believe it. You can't convince me you don't kiss yourself in the mirror every day. :D

I haven't done any kissing in the last three years, but I go for eyes closed. The heck you think you're gonna see that close up, anyway? :p

Hi Arden,

Arden said:
Easter: If you're a woman... ;) ;) :nod: :nod:

If not, well, forget it.

And right now I have no one to kiss. :(

:rolleyes:
ROTFL

I am "gender safe" (whatever it could means! ... by now I will not declare explicitly my gender ... does it worth?)
byez_

Hi Gia.
Giaguara said:
Haven't you seen his geek code? ;)

You are right but now I don't "expose" my Geek Code because my sig. is already too long. :cool:

If my gender is a question that matters, someone have to explain why. :D

Bye, byez_

Back