Konfabulator 1.5 tomorrow

wdw_

Rockee
Konfabulator.com has had a kind of countdown going the past week with the words "Konfabulator 1.5" at the bottom of the page, and now it says "Tomorrow? Okay!". So, just a heads up for people who haven't been regularly checking the site.;)

New features will include drag and drop support (confirmed), opacity controls for all widgets (likely), window level controls for all widgets (almost certain), embedding widgets into your desktop so they won't move around (confirmed), and new ways to just briefly check widget information when you have a bunch of windows open, as well as keyboard input support (confirmed).

I have been following the program development closely ever since I started work on my widget, CompactAirPort. :)

Oh yes, and to confirm what wdw_ stated, Konfabulator 1.5 will be available for download at midnight PDT.

Very cool. Can't wait for the embedded-in-desktop feature. I've wanted that every since version 1.0 came out. Thanks for the info Ricky.

Originally posted by cybergoober
w00t!! I love it. Now we just need some new 1.5 Konfabulously updated widgets!
:p I updated CompactAirPort to 1.1.1a for Konfabulator 1.5. It's not going to show up on widgetgallery.com for a few days. It will work in Konfab 1.0, sans the window level preference. :D

Get it here. AirPort Extreme compatible (as far as I know :p ).

-EDIT- Might as well include a screen... ::love::

CompactAirPort.png

Am I the only person whose Konfabulator won't work with their computer for longer than like 10 minutes? I can only open it one time after I download it.

I think I want to sell my iBook and buy a PowerBook.

I don't have it yet, but the creator was on The Screensavers, and i think i might buy it, because i was convinced with this new version.

Originally posted by haley
Am I the only person whose Konfabulator won't work with their computer for longer than like 10 minutes? I can only open it one time after I download it.

I think I want to sell my iBook and buy a PowerBook.

And this would ... also buy you a license to use Konfabulator? (Rhetorical question, sorry. Mean: Buying a PowerBook won't solve your shareware license issues. You have to buy Konfabulator in order to use it properly.)

It's supposed to work without registering. It doesn't limit how long you can use it, only brings up a window every launch to bug you to register.

Back