korean fonts and itunes

drgreg

Registered
ok - this is an odd one...

i am using the latest itunes and korean language kit (which is very nice)

i have a lot of korean traditional music on mp3. i have wanted to label the songs in korean but could not do it in os-9. when i made the switch to x i was delighted to find that itunes would accept the foreign fonts.

but then it stopped doing it. all of asudden one day when i hit 'ok; after entering korean script in an artsit name field, itunes crashed. since that time i have never been able to enter korean names again.

why work one minute then not the next????

well - i spoke too soon. itunes 3 is now refusing to accept korean teaxt in its fields.... it worked yesterday, but not today....

???

I have problems getting the korean fonts to work at all!

I have the language pack loaded, and when I browse Korean websites, they show up fine, but I am not able to enter anything in Korean.

My wife is learning korean, and I want to set up the computer so she can type in Korean.

two questions arise from your post...

like what os are yu using?

have yu got the korean keyboard option in your keyboard menu?

if yu are using os-x - make sure yu have all the latest updates. the early korean language system for os-x was not much chop. the new one is better.

i am happy to correspond privately with you or your wife about using korean fonts. i am also learning korean - in korea right now in fact. send email initially to drgreg7@hotmail.com

annyong haseyo

Back