Laptop Owners what do u prefer?

RGrphc2

...InSaNe...
I'm curious of what most laptop users use the trackpad or did u get a wireless/wired 3rd party mouse.

I've got a Logitech optical USB scroll-mouse, and a Wacom tablet, but both are rarely plugged in. Most of the time I use the trackpad. I suggest installing SideTrack, a replacement driver for the iBook/Powerbook trackpad, that allows scrolling and several other nifty features.

i use a Kensington Optical elite mouse (Model 72121). it's a 2 button with scroll wheel (+ 2 side buttons i don't use). for only $20. feels great, simple and fits my hand well.

I usually use the trackpad unless I'm going to log some serious time/work on the Mac, then I'll plug in the Apple Keyboard and my Logitech wireless Trackman.

90% of the time I just use the touchpad, but when I'm doing work for an extended period I use the Apple wireless bluetooth mouse. Works great because my PowerBook has built-in bluetooth so all I just have to carry around the mouse itself, no connectors.

trackpad with sidetrack for portability, keyboard and mx-510 (with extra screen) when i'm at home.

If at all possible, a 2-button Logitech optical wireless scroll mouse. It's a tough thing for me to live without the scroll button or second mouse button.

i heard that laptops overheat.... one guy i knew, his processor overheated... too much gigahertz for his fans too handle..
so he was having teh sexx0rz wit his wife, and he [excuse me?] got burned to death in bed.
Thanks.
In a memo.
Only the spanish can read their language.

I like ibooks

isn't this forum about mouse-devices? (what is the plural of mouse? Mice?)
Overheat means something is getting hotter than it is supposed to. And no one is measuring the setpoint value as the temp that might roast any kind of your body extremity. ;) Seriously, laptops can feel hot when you put them directly on your skin, but never would burn you. The rev A of the 12'' powerbooks was such an example. The heat was transported over the case and thus it makes very much sense that the case won't be cold. However, it feels hot but would never burn your skin.. All other books (ibooks, 15-17'' powerbooks) don't feel hot at all.

Back