Laura ask: where is the love in this forum?

Kisslaura

Registered
Hi everybody,

I'm laura and i'm a french girl. But i come soon in USA and i want work my english. So i wish meet lot of people, men or girls, whose want talk with me.
I'm dancer. I'm single. We find my pictures in my website on the forum of (link removed) , i thing i'm nice and sweet, no?
Send me your pics on my mailbox. I make you a french kiss and i whish have your news soon!
Kiss my sweets friendsssss.

Laura

Hehe, welcome to the forum, Laura. :)
Everyone is welcome to this forum, but maybe girls even a little bit more. I think the female quota in this forum is very poor.
So, do sweet french girls also have sweet Macs? ;)
Enjoy the forum.

I zinc zis iz ze spam too.
I LIVE and LOVE in France and I don't know Laura!!!
'though I have to admit that I would probably like to if she is not actually a mid 40's balding overweight computer nerd - or is that me!!!! :)

mwphoto said:
I zinc zis iz ze spam too.
I LIVE and LOVE in France and I don't know Laura!!!
'though I have to admit that I would probably like to if she is not actually a mid 40's balding overweight computer nerd - or is that me!!!! :)

*whew* there's still hope for me. I'm only a near 40 balding overweight computer nerd..

Hi Laura,

enjoy Macosx.com forum and all the fun members here. (but we don't like linking to other forums).

Where is Laura ?

either she realised her spam was too ovious or she is too shy to give us a feedback or she changed her mind and will not be coming to USA afterall

One way or another I agree with the fact women are welcome in the forum just wish they have something to say that make some sense :confused:

Gig' said:
One way or another I agree with the fact women are welcome in the forum just wish they have something to say that make some sense :confused:
Is this your general wish or just related to this thread? :)

ZammySan

related to this thread first and foremost ::sleepy::
or is it because I'm listening to "No Woman No Cry" ?

Back