Layoff the Snowboard Jacket...

It sounds like the writer would prefer it if Apple didn't innovate and just did what everybody else is doing.

1,2,3 ... *Sigh!*

mmm, I think that Steve's speech was great, but this article does have some good points.
It seems to me that Apple is dodging the bullet on a few key issues, mainly a new chip to keep the speed going. It wouldn't surprise me that in a year, Apple folds, and a year after that, we learn of MS + Moto's plan to get rid of Apple by MS paying Moto to not make new/good chips. MS will go to court and lose, but make some sort of payment to the government which will iron it all out. Apple of course will be long gone.

Just conjecture, of course!

Of course.

Never... Not in the life time of you and your sons and daughters and so on and so on.... while you may percieve this there is more than just the window you see, there are doors, its what lays beyond that door that makes it more accesible than crawling through a window. If you know what i mean, i think people will choose the door, because thers no point in looking through glass, and hoping, and hoping. Instead it is right there infront of them, the forward step to switch, an adventure.

For apple things i believe will only get better, in time. They are still changing and it takes a while for over 6 billion people to become fimilar with OS X. I'm sure there are still many people who havent heard or seen it but the ones who have will surely grow to love it.

Ive seen many friends switch and many businesses, enough to create a strong foundation for a beginning of something quite new..

Originally posted by Quicksilver

while you may percieve this there is more than just the window you see, there are doors, its what lays beyond that door that makes it more accesible than crawling through a window. If you know what i mean, i think people will choose the door, because thers no point in looking through glass, and hoping, and hoping. Instead it is right there infront of them, the forward step to switch, an adventure.

brilliant

Back