Lengthy wait for iMacs may suggest Updates.

theCaptain

Member that enjoys Meece
The top of line 17 iMac has a shipping time of 7 to 10 days, while the low end 15inch iMac has a shipping time of 2 to 3 weeks, the rest of the models are listed at 5 to 7 days. Just you know previously these were all listed shipping in 1 day or 2 to 3 days. This sounds like iMac updates a right around the corner. At least I hope this is the case.

Your probably right on track... It's nice to see Apple updating products every few weeks or bringing something new to the market... It's kind of ironic that anytime Apple even bumps up the specs of any procuct... let alone software or hardware the tech world thinks that Jesus is on the way. When Dell, IBM or Gateway tweak their products no one really says booo...probably becuase they do it all the time. Steve has done a great job of this. Everyone want to be the first to report on a new Apple releases... Heck if they changed from one to two ply toilet paper at the in the restrooms at the loop Cnet would have an article on it

I don't think apple would ever stoop tp one ply paper (that's more like M$ of Dell). Maybe if apple switched from two ply toilet paper to either that ridged toilet paper (wipe different?) or better yet, to that toilet paper with lotion in it (my wife bough some of that... boy *that* was a surprise!

Back