Leopard family pack: PowerPC and Intel?

Well it's the same thing as, can you share an install disk with your whole town? Yes you can, no Apple will not like you if you do, although there's no way to enforce it through the OS. The family license is for 5 computers in the same house and FAMILY not supposed to be your neighbours unless you live beside your parents then it's not really a big deal IMO.

Don't give Apple any reason to implement copy protection schemes. Don't be cheap and just buy the correct license if you want Leopard.

for those user who remove some localization, there is many horror story i hear about removing localization will cause your OSX to halt and remove to boot because of it. So it running just fine? i mean in Leopard? those horror stories is based on Tiger :p but in Leopard?

When i get it, i hope they dont reinstall every iLife apps and Printers driver.

for those user who remove some localization, there is many horror story i hear about removing localization will cause your OSX to halt and remove to boot because of it. So it running just fine? i mean in Leopard? those horror stories is based on Tiger :p but in Leopard?

When i get it, i hope they dont reinstall every iLife apps and Printers driver.

Just leave english.lproj files + whatever other localization you would be using.
If you remove english.lproj and all other .lproj, then it doesn't display anything in any language.

Yep, forget about the horror stories. I've never heard _anything_ bad about a system which still had English.lproj plus the one you're actually using intact.

Back