Let's Hear It For Mac OS X!!

thedbp

Frantic Messenger of Hope
I'm still enamored every day with this OS ... I'm currently encoding 2 DVD's to DivX, net surfing, iTunes going, with Mail, Address Book, Photoshop 7, Slashdock, and Classic running. And its not even giving me a hiccup :) *sigh* if people only knew....

Originally posted by xaqintosh
(if every macosx.com member gave him 50¢, he could get a 800mhz LCD iMac)
That would be $4000. Bling could get a Dual 1GHz at macmall.com with that.

sorry, that was a combination of me being too lazy to look at how many users we had plus poor math skills (I'm usually good at math, I wasn't thinking...)

how about 2 LCD 800iMacs? ;) :) :p

You should all donate money to me, so I can buy a car for my 16th birthday.
I'm spoiled ya know. :p

how about $1 from just the most active 2000 members on this site... then I would have my LCD iMac and still have some chump-change to maybe buy just one program for it (without doing anything illegal)

i think that would be a good thing, to get everybody to give 25 cents to a pc macosxer every month, i mean heck, a quarter? jeez thats nothing, and they will be ablel to get a imac. i would mail a quarter to bling i dont know about you guys

It'd cost more to mai it there than he'd get in the mail...and you know what it's like to have many coins when shopping milk, embarrasing, isn't it...holding up the line...imagine Bling in the AppleStore with 8000 quarters :D

Maybe he'd want to change those to dollars in the bank. But the people there would get mighty suspicious... :D

Back