Let's play fantasy baseball

edX

mac shaman
You are hereby invited to join edX's fantasy baseball league in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball.

In order to join the league, just go to http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 104283
Password: macosx

yahoo will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

room for 12 teams. feel free to invite your friends to join as well.

Go Giantz!!

yea, win or lose, it is just fun. especially if you like baseball. or want to learn more about baseball.

When's the deadline? I may do it if you need to fill teams but my interest in pro baseball seems to wane a little bit more every season.

welcome to all!! we have 4 teams so far. we'll draft on march 25 or shortly after we have 12 teams - whichever comes first. i'll be sure to give a couple of days notice in this thread before i set us draft ready. in the meantime, i suggest you pre-rank your draft order. with the new drag and drop capabilities of the ranking it's pretty easy.

Tried doing that after signing up, wouldn't save the list. Have to try in IE or Moz...must not like Safari.

i did mine in safari. i had some problems copying my list to my teams in other leagues after i had saved it, but when i did them one at a time, even that worked fine.

bump. still looking for at least six more teams. if we don't find them here, then i'll open the league up to anyone at yahoo who uses a mac. so if you want to play, join now. just be patient with the yahoo server. it is real slooowww for signing up.

cool. gonna be the Randsackers again? good name for a Randman team i think. of course there's no sacking in baseball like there is in football, but Randrunners just doesn't have the same ring does it? :D

Yes, I have Trumpism and name almost all of my fantasy teams after myself. :D But I'm divided between Balco Boys and something to honor Chico Esquela "beisbol has been berry, berry good to me". :p

Sorry, had forgotten to join up before I had to take a trip recently. Just signed up but it shows an odd number of managers now. Any other late entries?

no, don't leave!! come back!! i just published us as an open league at yahoo and invited other mac users to join. i would have done this sooner but i've been working alot lately. baseball is a very long season. it's no big deal if we miss the first week of it or even 2. of course other site members are still invited as well and if we can get 8 teams before long, then we will draft and get started.

Back