Lifelong Dream...

To grow incredibly old with the woman I fall in love with all while having a happy, healthy, productive, and content life.

It was to move to London and become a well respected designer and live the high life with loads of money.

Now, to move out of London with my fiancee and expected baby (3 weeks to go:eek: ), build up my design business as so I don't have to design anymore. Learn portuguese ('cause of baby and mother!), and do exactly what chemistry_geek suggested;)

Originally posted by chemistry_geek
To grow incredibly old with the woman I fall in love with all while having a happy, healthy, productive, and content life.

I can honestly say that I'm living that dream with my husband! Now in addition to a great and wonderful marriage, we have a new baby girl who is a reflection of our love.

Lifelong dreams ?
That uses backtrackng algorithms which consume too much energy :p --- Time for some alpha beta pruning :p ---
Lets see --- initially I wanted to be a doctor (medical) and a computer scientist -- I pruned the Medical Doctor part out and left the CS.

In the past I wanted to spend the rest of my life with my X, without pruning off my friends, that did not work so I pruned the X.

At the moment I am working on a greedy algorithm way of having fun on my vacation, and bringing something good back (as a souvenir) for friends and family ;)

Aint computer science fun ? :p

Admiral

To be known well (fame). Also to thank Admin for putting up these new laws, even though I didn't really comply well with the last one in my insane posting days.

Don't worry Admin, everything's fine now! :D

my lifelong dream is to be financialy sound so i can stop worring about things and relax, have fun, see the world, have a family. im only 15 but, still i have goals, and working myself to death is not one of them...

To make my dent in the universe. "To grow incredibly old with the woman I fall in love with all while having a happy, healthy, productive, and content life"

"and become a well respected designer"

I honestly do not care if I make a lot of money. butt a few extra $ would be ok/

Donate to the "Lifelong Dream for Nummi" Fund! All your extra $ would be appreciated. :p

:D

My lifelong dream is to come up with a dream which is ONE, so that I can concentrate on making it real...

I have too many dreams!

Originally posted by Jadey
My dream is to build a giant catapult on the moon and fire stale ju-jubes at earth.

Using the equation:

x = x0 + v0*t + 1/2*a*t^2

with x0 = 0, v0 = 0 m/sec, t = 1 sec, and x = 50 m,

solving for acceleration, a = 100 m/s^2.

I think that two bungy cords sandwiched between two posts 50 meters high (a giant slingshot) might be enough to launch a bowling ball or ju ju bees towards Earth that would subsequently produce a dazzling array of fireworks upon entry into the atmosphere. I don't know what the escape velocity of the Moon is, but it has to be significantly less than Earth.

Using the equation:

I think that two bungy cords sandwiched between two posts 50 meters high (a giant slingshot) might be enough to launch a bowling ball or ju ju bees towards Earth that would subsequently produce a dazzling array of fireworks upon entry into the atmosphere. I don't know what the escape velocity of the Moon is, but it has to be significantly less than Earth.

It's around 6 times as low as on earth, I think :)

My dream is to make people realize that their lives aren't important, and that humans really just are dumb animals living on a tropical planet.
I seriously can't understand people's feelings for things. What makes us think that humans are so unique and important?

jadey we only have ONE jurgurbee on the board :p -- are you planing on cloning him ??? lol :p
It will be a norsk attack if you go ahead as planned :p

Using the equation:

Refer to my Congrats thread, where it says that people have to read through long posts from people like you, and when they're halfway, they find out that they don't understand. With my posts, they just know. :D

Back