liquidisguise.com

xaqintosh

Master of Reality
Hi, I was wondering if someone could make me a logo type things that says "liquidisguise.com" and is cursive and kind of aquafied-ish except silver rather than blue. Zit's for my dad's website, he's a faux finsish/custom decorative painter. And don't worry, I won't use it w/o your permission.

Cursive and aquafied? You sure about that? I really think professionaly that will not attract any attention other than that of a sperm whale. Got any other thoughts for it?

what do you suggest? i'm not exactly the best at this sort of thing...

for some background info: he does (faux finishes) special effect painting, lke making things look like wood or marble or the sky and he also does murals and other custom decorative painting. mostly interior.

I'll run through some quick designs, but for anybody else interested here's what I suggest to you:

Extremely simple, maybe the text could be made with a brush to get a desired detail of "painting" the text. For colors I'd suggest looking at wood, the shades of brown in mable or cedar would be nice.

yeah that looks pretty cool. I'll have to talk to my dad about it though.

Trip: I'd still like to see your's

I don't want to start something so I'm not going to say anything negative about wdw_s, looks really nice! Probably better than anything I'll ever do, lol.

I'll hopefully get a version done tonight, i've been really busy lately now that my graphic design business got over-run. :)

Sorry, I'm just not as much into free projects as I am into paying customers. :)
lol, no really...if I had to choose between wdw_'s style and my own? I'd choose wdw_'s anyday. :) Anyway...beta 1

Attachments

• i_suck.jpg
    i_suck.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 57
its definitely cool, but I think my dad wanted it to be more liquid-ish, like those capri-sun guys, you know? :)

and btw, wdw:
can you make it liquidisguise.com and make the letters a little bit neater? thanks

1. it still says "liquidaqua.com" the site is liquidisguise.com :p :)

2. can you make the letter thicker and connected to each other?

thanks.

Sorry. I've been up for about 32 hours.:p

OK. I think I've got it.

Attachments

• liquid disguise.jpg
    liquid disguise.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 53
however, it looks a little bit too "handwritten" if you know what I mean, is there any way for you to fix that?

(Note: sorry if I'm sounding rude or anything, it's just that it has to be very professional looking; don't feel obligated to keep working on it either, this is entirely up to you)

that looks Nice!

can you make some variants on it for me to choose (I think my dad wants it to look water-ish, so maybe just change the tint to be a little mor blue-green)

and it definitely looks great :) :cool:

yes, that is great, my dad likes it a lot
He was wondering *if* you could make a rainbow gradient starting at the first letter and going into the last. if not, that's ok.

And this is excellent :)

Back