Little Online Game Here!

MacHeadCase

Queen Typo I
Hello all! Been a while since I've posted...

I don't know if any of you know about this game here but I like it. The only thing I would have wished for is longer play!!!

HERE it is!

Hope you like it too!!!

There was another thread about this the night before last. Called something like "The Coolest thing I have seen in a long time!"

:D

Originally posted by Dime5150
What is that? I don't know if I would call it a game.

Call it whatever you want to call it D5150!...

I played it so to me it's a game. And I even thought it was cute but too short! ;)

Dime, it's a puzzle game because you have to figure out how to save the "log ball," as I call it. And I played it and solved it. It was fun! Thanks for posting it, though.

The object of the game is to prevent the two planets from colliding... :eek:

So you have to steer the oncoming planet from its course... :)

Yea, there was a copy of this posted in The Café. But I'll let this way stay, just because that game is pretty cool.

It's like Myst with a wicked sense of humor. :)

It even uses sound effects that sound like they came straight from Riven, like the little dude's, well, I don't know what to call it... the top to his hangar that has the telescope, there we go. When it opens, it sounds like something from Riven.

I surely hope they make a sequel; that would be very cool! Hopefully it would be longer, though what it would be about, who knows!

Yep! Very imaginitive isn't it? :p

I wonder if in the credits there wouldn't be an email address where we could send them a "Hey guys! Great stuff. So... When's the sequel?" kinda thing...

Anyone know Hungarian here? :D

Ahhhh... Riven... hmmmmm ::love::

Back