Local Commercials

wdw_

Rockee
Am I the only one who gets really annoyed by local commercials that try to look cool by using cheesey 3D text and bad green screen effects?

In fact the only local commercial I respect from this local car dealer. This guy in a cowboy hat comes out and tells you what they have. He makes laughs, he somtimes forgets the names of the cars and they leave all the mistakes in. He shoots at least one commercial a week, usualy two or three. These are my favorite commercials.

ElDiabloConCaca might know what I'm talking about.

I hate those commercials where they prolong them and they appear frequently. Examples are fitness equipment, high-pressure washers, etc.

:)

Oh yeah.

All infomercials are the same. There are two hosts. One host is a genius on the product. The other host is an idiot that acts like they just pulled he or she off the street. The second host is always a women.:p

Everyone who lives (and watches TV) in the upstate NewYork-Vermont-western Massachusetts area wants to murder a guy named Justin Resnick, because of his appalling Resnick Matresses commercials.
:p

Back