Logitech with OS X?

Attila

Registered
Still noone with tranparent windows?

Anyways... I've got this Logitech Mouseman Wheel.
I think it rocks - 4 buttons; two normal, one udner the scroll wheel and one at the thumb. Very useful under OS 9, but does anyone know any drivers for it under OS X since only the two standard butons and the wheel work.....

Cheers

...and the only company with OSX drivers for their mice are Kensington. So I got their equivalent mouse of the same specs.

All the others (Logitech, Microsoft) didn't even mention OSX on their mouse pages.:confused:

Originally posted by uoba
...and the only company with OSX drivers for their mice are Kensington. So I got their equivalent mouse of the same specs.

All the others (Logitech, Microsoft) didn't even mention OSX on their mouse pages.:confused:

:mad:
Well, that sucks really bad! Iäve had this mouse for a year, and really want to continue with it until it dies!

----------------------------------------------
Is there any app like USB Overdrive for X?
I've also got this Microsoft joystick that doesn't work under X.
Still no idea of even tryin to play good games under X (although the little I tried wasn't good enough - way to slow

Think Adrian.

Originally posted by uoba

thats because they don't need specific drivers. Apple has already built in a default mouse driver that will be recognized for most mice. Though I suppose it might be nice to customize what button does what, but I don't know why I'd change them.

I use a logitech optical wheel, all it's buttons work as expected. Left click, right click, scroll, click scroll, etc..

Have you tried using your mouse in X?

The left, right and scroll work, but click-scroll? What's that?:rolleyes:
But the MousemanWheel has a forth button too, isn't used for anything!

Back