Looking for OS X Gurus to write Guides/Tutorials

dani0100

Registered
Hi Folks-

I'm starting a new Website called www.OSXGuide.com. What I want to do is focus on short to medium length "tutorials" or "guides" on how to do various things in OS X. For example, we might have a tutorial on setting up a Web server with PHP and MySQL on OSX. Or, maybe someone could do a story that goes through their process of buying a particular piece of equipment, like a digicam, with OS X compatibility in mind. These are just a few examples. I want to have stuff for beginners on through experienced users.

I also want to host reviews of products that work with OS X. Did you just buy a new MP3 player, scanner, printer, or anything else? If so, I'd love to have your input on how well it works with OS X, what software applications you can use it with, what other products you were considering buying, what you might have done differently if you had to do it over again, etc.

If you think you might want to write up your experience with doing some OS X task and would like to see it published for others to use, please let me know!

Thanks!

Miguel Danielson
Webmaster

Great idea, dani0100. Anything that makes things easier for Mac users is positive. Feel free to use any How-Tos that I write that have been posted in the How-To section of this forum.

Thanks!

I'll take a look and let you know which ones, specifically, I'm going to post. And, of course, I will credit you and link to this site (or your site if you have a separate one).

not that i am a wiz, but you can feel free to use anything of mine as long as you link to this site.:)

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
not that i am a wiz, but you can feel free to use anything of mine as long as you link to this site.:)

And I would like to totally second that!:eek: :)

sorry to detour the thread...How do connect my ibook G4 to phone to browse the internet

Note the date on the thread. You're 6 years too late on this one. :)

I recommend that you start a new thread with a descriptive title in the appropriate forum section so that people can be aware of the help you need. No one is going to find it here on an old thread with a title that has nothing to do with your problem.

Back